Friday, July 06, 2007

What now?


The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
[info][add][mail]
Alan Kay

Firstly, yes! I am graduating. And i am happy!

Now, with this news, the natural set of questions that accompany such information is "So what are you gonna do now?" and i will say here what I tell everyone, "i'll figure something out, planning on doing something else, see what i can explore" or something to that extent.

Now, I would like to thank my family and some of my closest friends for being there when i was always ind oubt and for keeping my head firmly on my shoulders.

2 yrs here in the UK and i will definitely say that these past 2 years have indeed been the most memorable ever, i am hoping that this wont b ethe only HIGH i get, but a beginiing of something more.

So as i end one chapter here , i can only hope and imagine of beginning and inventing a whole new level of challenges and experiences to look forward to.

I cantw ait to be home with my nephew and family and see where life takes me. this is just a filler post a i will post a more substantive one lcoser to the date of my departure. i will update on Graduation over here.

thanks.

No comments: